The Audix D2 Trio is everything you need for miking your toms, all in one convenient package. The tailored frequency response of the D2 drum microphone gives you all the punch, clarity and warmth needed for percussion without being muddy or boomy. The proprietary VLMTM (Very Low Mass) capsule technology provides superior transient response and more accurately captures every detail of your music. The included DVICE mounts let you squeeze these microphones into tight places eliminating the need for bulky microphone stands.
The Audix D2 is a premium dynamic instrument microphone that is ideal for use on stage, in the studio, and for broadcast applications. Designed, engineered and made in the USA with a hyper-cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, and is capable of handling high sound pressure levels of up to 144dB! Furthermore, the D2 is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction making it a favorite among audio engineers.
The D2 is an excellent choice for miking instruments with a percussive nature such as rack toms, congas, saxophones, guitar cabinets and brass. Transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output ensure that the D2 hyper-cardioid instrument microphone will perform interference-free.
- High-performance dynamic instrument microphone
- Great for stage, studio & broadcast applications
- Hyper-cardioid design rejects background and spill noise
- Suitable for drums, percussion, saxophone, brass, and guitar & bass cabinets
- Impressive 68 Hz to 18 kHz frequency range
- Enhanced Mid-Bass Frequencies
- >144 dB Maximum SPL Rating