The Audix i5 is a multi-purpose dynamic instrument microphone designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control. Engineered and made in the USA the i5 is a favorite among audio professionals, and equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm delivers natural and accurate sound reproduction. The i5 is perfectly suited for use on stage, in the studio, and for broadcast applications. Plus it has the ability to handle high sound pressure levels in excess of 140 dB without distortion.
The i5 cardioid microphone can be used to microphone a wide variety of musical instruments, guitars and bass cabinets as well as vocals and speech. The i5 instrument microphone is sturdy, compact and easy to position. With a wide frequency response of 50 Hz – 16 kHz, the i5 provides clear sound reproduction without having to rely on EQ.
- Multi-purpose dynamic instrument microphone
- Great for stage, studio & broadcast applications
- Cardioid design rejects background noise while giving great pick-up
- Suitable for musical instruments, guitar and bass cabinets, vocals and speech
- Wide 50 Hz to 16 kHz frequency range
- VLM™ diaphragm for accurate natural sound
- Durable zinc alloy body with a smooth black finish
- >140 dB Maximum SPL Rating