he fourth generation Sennheiser evolution G4 wireless series makes professional wireless technology even more simple, flexible and reliable. The new Sennheiser EW100G4-Ci1 builds on the success of the proven G3 series, offering additional features to highly dependable wireless beltpack systems.
The Sennheiser EW100G4-Ci1 is a rugged all-in-one wireless beltpack system. This system includes a Ci1 instrument cable for guitar / bass application, however the wireless beltpack may also be connected to any wireless-compatible lapel or headset microphones with a 3.5mm plug. Ask us about compatible microphones.
A true diversity metal half-rack receiver with external antennas combined with a wide frequency switching bandwidth and easy synchronisation makes for fast setup and reliable and hassle-free wireless transmission. A range of antenna distribution options are also available for large multi-channel systems.
New G4 100 series system upgrades include improved durability and water resistance on beltpacks, upgraded receiver interface with new LCD high contrast display and the added ability to daisy-chain up to 12 systems and quickly allocate frequencies with an Easy Setup function. Daisy chain cable and rack mount kit are now also included.
- Robust SK100 G4 bodypack transmitter and Ci 1 instrument cable
- Suitable for wireless-compatible lapel and headset mics (with 3.5mm connector)
- True diversity half-rack metal receiver with LCD display and dedicated escape button
- Easy wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared and new Easy Setup function for up to 12 daisy-chained systems (cable included)
- Up to 20 compatible channels
- Up to 42 MHz* bandwidth (1G8 systems 15MHz only)
- RF output power up to 30 mW* (1G8 systems 10mW only)
- Includes rackmount kit for receiver